- TX-2012 Senate: 50% Dewhurst (R), 31% Edwards (D) (PPP 1/14-16)
- Chris Matthews, WTH Is Tom Delay Doing On Your Program To Proclaim Innocence?
- Shackleton's Whisky Goes Home: Century-Old Scotch Flown Out Of Antarctica
- Jeb Bush Loves Latinos, Especially The Ones Who Marry White People
- Starbucks announces the Trenta, their largest size ever
January 18, 2011 – No Bill White? Edwards is an interesting idea. He certainly knows how to run in republicanland.
January 18, 2011 – I agree with the author and all: DeLay is a scumbag who should no longer have access to free media. But I really posted this for the last paragraph in the abstract. A significant reason that political punditry is so bad, and so disconnected from the people who vote for politicians is that the pundits LOVE the game they cover, no matter how ethically bankrupt. The kind of “news coverage” they provide usually does the poor schmuck voter a profound disservice. His/her interests in honest politics are not the same as the pundit’s.
January 17, 2011
January 17, 2011 – Isn’t that a fairly standard conservative approach to members of minority groups: the highest value is the ability to assimilate and be like us “normal” people?
January 17, 2011 – Perhaps we’ll see cops pulling over jittery-ass coffee-drink guzlers in the morning. I for one, will pass.