- Can't bring these folks anywhere
- Sarah Palin issues a call to action to 'mama grizzlies'
- New British secretary and Clinton: A simpatico vibe in first meeting
- Andy Borowitz: China to Stop Spying on its People; Will Use Facebook Instead
- Review: St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- John McCain's 'Complete The Danged Fence' Ad Spoofed With Star Wars Theme
May 15, 2010 – Yikes
May 15, 2010 – Palin continues to exploit soundbyte culture to her advantage. That’s not a criticism. That’s just a fact. The criticism comes when we read headlines and articles like this.
May 15, 2010 – We’re leading with clothes? Really?
May 14, 2010
May 14, 2010 – Oh, I agree! And by the way, though he might have a point about most whiskey drinks, it makes a great Manhattan.
May 14, 2010 – I don’t much care for Star Was stuff, but some of you geeks might find it funny.