- LAT readers upset that paper didn’t wish them ‘Merry Christmas’
- ‘Persistent listener’ gets NPR to run WikiLeaks correction
- Michele Bachmann revealed: Gore Vidal made her a Republican
- Library of Congress Adds 25 Film Classics to Preservation Project
- 12 Days of Frank’s Vacation #11: Catnip Kitchen
- From NYT to ATX, Roll Out the Barrel-Aged Cocktails
December 31, 2010 – I’m sure glad Christians don’t engage in “political correctness.”
December 31, 2010 – Ha! Henry is a big deal Mac journalist, or was in the 90s. Dunno what he’s doing now. We of the trade press have STANDARDS.
December 30, 2010 – I agree with the author: I’ve read most of Gore Vidal’s historical fiction. I read it long after Myra Breckenridge and Myron, both consumed in the days of my impressionable youth. Those books, Myron especially, would certainly have moved ol’ Michelle to the right. I feel quite sure that either one would have made Christine O’Donnell’s head explode.
December 30, 2010 – Really good stuff on this list from all eras. I’m astonished that The Front Page wasn’t on the list already. Make Way for Tomorrow is a nice surprise.
December 30, 2010
December 29, 2010