- Senate OKs "Reptile" Bill
- New print magazine about social media hits newsstands this summer
- T-Mobile doubles theoretical download speed in Austin
- The unbearable summer ritual of watching movies outdoors.
- Picture of the Day: George W. Bush Dodges a Foul Ball
- Bloomberg Digs on Secret Money
- School? On Memorial Day?!
- Barnes & Noble successfully markets "simpler" e-reader to women
May 24, 2011 – this legislative session is positively obsessed with animals.
May 24, 2011 – I am having such a flashback right now. Oh, my head!
May 24, 2011 – Headline: I often engage in theoretical downloading.
May 24, 2011 – Harumph! Whiny New Yorker. I live in a city with evening summer temperatures in the 90s. And yet, I enjoy watching movies outdoors. Of course, the best scenario is a kids’ movie played next to a swimming pool with inner-tube-clad people floating around. Now THAT’S fun.
May 24, 2011 – It’s wimpy to avoid getting hit by a flying baseball? That’s ridiculous. I always avoid flying objects. I LIKE my brain. Also, this is a man who has had shoes thrown at him, so, like, he’s ben here before.
May 24, 2011 – This is why we need investigative journalism, people.
May 24, 2011 – Uh, really?
May 23, 2011 – Interesting that nowhere in either the Salon article, or the NYT article does the subject of price come up. The color Nook is HALF the price of the cheapest iPad. Chicks luv savings, you know. BTW, my brother-in-law just got a Nook, and my sister an iPod Touch. So put that in your conventional wisdom and smoke it!